Holiday season is mostly over, and we are back to our busy and fast days. I always believed September is a great month for a new start with great energy and positivity. (A coincidence for modern world but in Roman East, some calendars had September as the first month of the year).
During the summer period, I had the great chance to read many impressive books and added some quotes to my positivity library. Your life is what you make it. One positive though in the morning can change your whole day. I compiled some of them, I hope some can change your day too.
- It’s what’s in yourself that makes you happy or unhappy. Agatha Christie
- There are so many great things in life: why dwell on negativity? Zendaya
- A man who suffers or stresses before it is necessary, suffers more than is necessary. Seneca
- There are always flowers for those who want to see them. Henri Matisse
- I don’t think limits. Usain Bolt
- I make positive changes so I can be happy. Hayley Williams
- Just believe in yourself even if you don’t, pretend that you do and at some point, you will. Venus Williams
- We become what we think about. Earl Nightingale
- If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sunbeams, and you will always look lovely. Roald Dahl
- Be yourself. Do whatever you want to do and don’t let boundaries hold you back. Sophie Turner
- Change your thoughts and you change your world. Norman Vincent Peale
- Follow your dreams. They know the way. Kobi Yamada
- Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Helen Keller